Volkswagen Bettle Convertible Test Drive

Volkswagen Bettle Convertible

From convertible I dream a reality, ever since I can remember. However, if you like I'm constantly living in neighborhoods where garages are scarce and do not pay it, the dream remains a dream

For two weeks he is now gone, however, but true. I had wished for a convertible, and I got one. To a VW Beetle but I had this, frankly, not intended. Whether this can be more than a two-weeks of continuous summer flirt? The Beetle convertible is a real woman's car, I think. And actually I do not like woman cars. Now I have one, so I decide to a genuine women's program. Long live the prejudice!

Volkswagen Bettle Convertible Price

Before we start: the first impression. Visually, I'm excited now. The spherical convertible similar to the historical model again more - flatter, wider and with a longer bonnet. In addition, the round headlights reminiscent of the Beetle. Cult car Herbie says hello. The color of my Beetle: candy-white. The soft top is black. The seats are black and red - sport seats with leather trim "Vienna". Also, the rear spoiler looks really sleek. Very well done, I think.

Luckily the weather does on my first ride: The roof is opened jiffy. No locks that need to be solved, just push the button and within 9.5 seconds it says: finally topless! The roof folds down to good old-style Beetle together behind the back seat. The tempo goes up 50 by the way while driving.

Volkswagen Bettle Convertible Release

Sun on your face, wind in your hair - I'm delighted. For diesel, the car is extremely quiet. Although I did not use the windbreak, the noise level also keeps pace with 80 in line. Very well, my best mark for it.

On the road, the white beetle is a looker. Everywhere I harvest envious, but at least appreciative glances. A real likeable, the convertible.

After a short ride downtown I make the car but again, because - Warning: Woman program - it goes to the outlet mall to Roermond. From Dusseldorf there are over 60 kilometers. A nice jaunt so to try out this "my convertible" can do. For it has only 105 horsepower under the hood, which has disappointed me a bit.